I’m so excited about this. For a hundred reasons, I love the space I am building here. But the ability to share women-owned & mama-made businesses and products with all of you, and maybe drive an extra sale or two to these spaces? Yes please, with pleasure.
This list is special to me for many reasons. Quite a few of these businesses are run by friends, colleagues, or women I love very much! Some are from my hometown, some are from Seattle/college (where I spent 5 years going to school and growing up), and some are from Denver (where we’ve been doing life the last 10 years). Essentially, I’m proud of these businesses and I’m proud of these women. And I’d love for you to consider supporting them too.
I set up the guide in a slight “order.” The items toward the top are more specific to our babes + littles. As you move down the guide, you’ll hit more mama + mini (and family) options, and the items towards the bottom are all about mama.
Some of these shops have been extra generous and included a discount code for you to try something out; you’ll see that noted in the shop description. Some are also affiliate partnerships (meaning I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you – thank you!) if you buy something. Those are noted with an asterisk.
- Sugar House Baby Shop Waffle Baby Blanket: I have loved this baby blanket. Not too thick, but great texture.*
- Ford + Wyatt ‘Bubby’ + ‘Sissy’ Sweatshirts: They’ve got mama stuff too!
- Flynn and Company (waffle) Nursing Pillow Cover: You don’t have to do waffle (but I love it); we have some linen covers too and I love them all.*
- Brave Little Ones Bamboo PJ Sets and Onesies: You can outfit all your babes in matching if you want to! USE CODE: THELABORMAMA for 15% off (expires 12/31) and shipping is always free!
- HarpernOlive Personalized Pacifier Clips: This is another PNW (Seattle) mama. She has SUCH a beautiful shop. USE CODE: SHOPEARLY for 20% off (expires 11/25)
- Solly Baby Honey Dash Sleeper Set: These have been a new love for me with baby #3. Already a fan of their soft wrap and Loop carrier, I love the sleeper sets so very much.*
- Bunnies By the Bay Buddy Blanket: This company started in my home town. I grew up on all of their gorgeous things. All of it is perfection, truly. USE CODE: LABORMAMA15 for 15% off of anything (except gift sets)
- Brixton Phoenix Foldover Onesies: Y’all, the hands + and the feet fold-over – yes please!
- Little Bipsy Hooded Sweatshirt: This is another PNW mama doing such great things! So fun to watch her dream grow.
- Charley Charles Shop Hooded Towel: We also have the pacifier loveys! USE CODE: INSTA10 for 10% OFF
- Tubby Todd All Over Ointment: We have a ton of Tubby Todd goodies, but I will always love this AOO (maybe the most). 10% DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT (no expiration)
- Layla Wear Ribbed Headbands: Mommy + me matching is available too if that’s your jam!
- The Modern Cloth Company Mini Coloring Mat: We have a full sized one too. These are such a great idea for a sibling gift when you are having a new baby. USE CODE: LO for 13% OFF (no expiration)
- Shiloh and Co. Mama + Mini Bracelets: The mama ‘Just Mine’ stack is also linked below. I wear all my babies on my wrist – and these minis let my girls match me.
- Camp the Label Beanies: There are sizes for the whole family! This one is run by a sweet friend – y’all, their other hats are also swoon worthy. USE CODE: LABORMAMA15 for 15% OFF (no expiration)
- Jean & June Crewneck Sweatshirts: This company sells out fast after their drops. You have to jump fast! Matching is available for the whole family.
- Studio Porter Custom Brass Christmas Ornament: This company is run by a VERY dear friend. Her necklaces and chokers – all of it is so beautiful (and stackable). My girls and I are getting all the things for Christmas. USE CODE: TLM10 for 10% OFF and shipping is free always!
- Simply Real Eating Cook Book: Sarah is a mama of two and another UW grad doing such fun things. She also is a gem in the kitchen (obviously).*
- Shiloh and Co. ‘Just Mine’ Stack: The mama stack to match the mini above.
- brave new mama by Vicki Rivard: You know how much I love words. This book is gorgeous.*
- Bebe on The Way Crewneck Sweatshirt by Taylor Wolfe: This mama lives in Denver, so that’s an easy “yes” for me too. Tons of great crewnecks and tees. She’s hilarious on IG too if you’re interested.
- Primally Pure Everything Spray: Primally Pure has become a go-to for me in the last few years. I actually started with their clean deodorant – but now, I have all kinds of goodies. This everything spray feels so, so good. I use it twice a day in my morning and nightly routine. USE CODE: TLM10 for 10% OFF (no expiration)*
- Sunflower Motherhood ‘Mama’ PJs: Andrea is a friend from college too (she knows my retired frat boy husband well:)). They just released these ‘Mama’ PJs and they’re wonderful! So soft and great stretch for pregnancy and postpartum. USE CODE: LABORMAMA for 15% OFF (no expiration)*
I love seeing how far this little space reaches – PLEASE tag me on Instagram if you snag something off of here. I’d love to see what we’re all doing collectively to support each other, these women, and their dreams.
Cheering for you always,